85 to 110k
Number of Openings
Precision NanoSystems Inc (PNI) is committed to enabling clients accelerate the development of transformative medicines. The Product Manager will have the opportunity to drive PNI’s products from niche to mainstream through the management and development of preclinical LNP systems that accelerate the design, screening and discovery of novel LNPs that turn into genetic therapies of tomorrow.
The Product Manager’s primary responsibility is to drive the commercial success of PNI’s preclinical systems product line that help genomic medicine developers screen payloads and delivery systems in a preclinical setting. The Product Manager will help define and execute short- and long-term strategies, product life cycles and product commercialization for PNI’s NanoAssemblr LNP screening systems and related products, including NanoAssemblr Spark.
● Manage and grow the NanoAssemblr Spark product line and product release processes by liaising across company departments (Operations, Quality, Marketing, etc.) to achieve successful product launches as well as ensuring continued support for existing products.
● Lead New Product Introductions (NPIs) for a High Throughput LNP System
● Define market requirements and synthesize customer input by conducting VOC and market research to understand key market trends, use cases, customer requirements, user and buyer personas, and competitive activities across geographies and market segments.
● Represent the voice of customers guiding cross-functional product development teams ensure the team can deliver the product solutions that meet or exceed customer’s expectations.
● Work closely with Marketing to support go-to-market strategy for global product launch activities including positioning, value proposition, sales training, collateral and demand generation strategies.
● Work with the Sales team to provide product and market training and education on the preclinical screening systems
● Work with the Director of Product Management to make pricing recommendations.
How to Apply
Application Deadline: 31/03/2023