Senior Full Stack Developer
About the role
The position is as a client-facing, Senior full-stack web developer working with .NET and modern Angular. You will work alongside the client, partnering with them on requirements, and integrating with their organization to build and deliver the solution. Goals of the project include modernizing the trade flow, integrating with legacy systems, supporting different order types, and leveraging better infrastructure.
Day-to-day, you will:
- Meet with your team and the client to align on Sprint objectives
- Consistently maintain accurate estimates surrounding your tasks and efforts
- Develop and deliver high-quality, low-defect, testable features
- Work with your team to prioritize features or testing, and pair program to tackle difficult issues
- Submit your work into a peer-review process, amending your work when applicable
- Ensure quality by adhering to technical best practices, mentorship, and feedback guidelines
- Potentially work part-time or full-time at your client’s site
- Travel, as necessary
You’re excited about the latest in modern web development. You’re personable, enthusiastic, and looking to join a team of others like you. You likely have experience as a consultant, working with external clients on a regular basis.
Your technical and business skillsets likely include:
- Single Page Application (SPA) experience, preferably component-based (e.g., React, Angular, Vue, Knockout, etc.)
- Computer Science (CS) and development fundamentals, including Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Being comfortable in one other general-purpose programming language, preferably one of C#, or Java
You likely have a Computer Science degree or equivalent background and 5 or more years of web development experience.
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions, and design-led experiences for its clients, often delivered through the power of its people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business, and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 36,000 digitally-connected people across 23 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. We welcome all and seek talented individuals who can bring their whole self to work, build inclusive teams, and encourage diversity inside and outside the organization. Majority-owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
Avanade® is an equal opportunity employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, marital status or any other protected status. Avanade is also committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.
Link to apply: https://avanade.avature.net/su/26246854d5bcdfac