Senior Full Stack Developer
Number of Openings
Recollective is a SaaS web application looking to dominate the online research space through innovative features and industry-leading usability. If you’re passionate about web applications and like small agile teams—where you can make a significant impact—then Recollective is for you.
We are currently seeking top-calibre full stack developers with significant experience in Java and modern frontend frameworks like Vue or React.
We love building solutions that bring people together to connect, engage and collaborate with intuitive ease and reliability. The company was founded in 1998 but we pivoted to build and launch Recollective in 2010 and have been iterating it ever since.
Recollective has now been deployed by over 1000 of the world’s top research agencies and brands to conduct qualitative research in nearly every industry from automotive, apparel, banking, beverages, consumer packaged goods, e-commerce, education, energy, entertainment, financial services, food, government, gaming, healthcare, hospitality, insurance, manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, publishing, real-estate, retail, services, telecommunications, transportation, toys and technology.
Scope of the Role
We are looking for an experienced Senior Full Stack Developer who will be responsible for software development and maintenance for our cloud based online research platform. You will participate in the definition of needs and solutions, investigate, and solve various problems, code and test the functionalities of the software that you develop or maintain. You will have opportunities to contribute in a broad range of areas technically and throughout the product.
In this role you will:
– Drive mission-critical projects with direct impact on the evolution of Recollective’s business
– Contribute to new platform features and capabilities
– Help define new patterns for the continued evolution of the Recollective platform
– Collaborate on continuous improvements of system security, scalability, and maintainability
– Be a key part of our growing engineering team
This Role may be for you if…
– You are a problem solver who does not shy away from tackling complexity and critical thinking
– You have a strong will to learn, grow and get out of your comfort zone
– You have a great energy and passion for technology but also value the collaboration that goes into building great software
Required Skills and Experience
– 7+ years of solid software development experience with a mix of frontend and backend technologies
– Strong Java development skills and recent experience with one or more of Vue, React, Angular
– Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
– Experienced with the utilization of Spring Frameworks, Web Services and API’s
– Proven hands-on web application development experience, ideally SaaS
– Experience developing and consuming REST APIs
– Solid understanding of relational databases (SQL, MySQL, etc)
– Secure coding practices, including spring security, and knowledge of common OWASP security findings
– Amazon Web Services (AWS) experience is an asset
– Familiarity with Gradle, Maven and Github is an asset
-Experience with Docker is an asset
How to Apply
Application Deadline: 05/03/2024
Please apply directly on our website: https://recollective.bamboohr.com/careers/64