Please select one of the options below to submit your request to the SCWIST Marketing Team.
If you have any questions about submitting, you can always reach out to us.
Please use this form to submit your communication and blog requests to the SCWIST Communications Team.
- Social media requests should be submitted ten days in advance.
- Pre-written blogs should be submitted ten days in advance.
- Requests for non-urgent blogs written by a SCWIST writer should be submitted 30 days in advance.
- Requests for urgent/timely social media or blog posts should be submitted as early as possible. The Communications Team will respond within 12-24 hours.
Want to see something in the SCWIST newsletter? Submit your newsletter content using the form below.
- Please submit all newsletter content before the 21st of each month.
- The newsletter goes out in the last week of each month.
Ready for your event to go live on the SCWIST website and Eventbrite? Submit the details here!
- Events should be submitted as early as possible in order to maximize promotion in our newsletters and social media.
- The content gathered here will be used to set up the Eventbrite page for your event.
- If you have any questions about the form, or have an idea for an event that you would like to discuss, please reach out to the Marketing team.
Before submitting a website request, please ensure your content is prepared, including all text, images and links.
- Changes done by the Marketing team will be completed within two weeks of submission. For larger projects that require the website development team, changes may take three to four weeks. Please submit your updates in time.
- If you are uncertain about what you need or have any questions, please book a meeting with the Marketing team.
Did a volunteer recently do some amazing work for SCWIST that you want to recognize? Share their accomplishments here!
- Please submit your Shout Outs before the 21st of each month.
- 1-4 Shout Outs will be shared in each newsletter and on social media each month.
- Contact the Director of Community Building if you have any questions.