Technical Product Testing and Support
Troo Corporation has been providing tracking and monitoring solutions in Aviation, Ground Fleet and Precision Agriculture sectors for over 15 years. Born out of Troo, our FarmTRX team creates cutting-edge mapping applications for tracking agricultural yields in order to better understand harvest data and get the greatest value from your land. Since 2015 FarmTRX has been developing the technology and hardware components necessary for strategic yield mapping that’s affordable, easy to use and sustainable.
If being at the forefront of innovative agri-technology is something that excites you, you’re eager for hands-on experience and the opportunity to join a dynamic, evolving industry, we want you on our team.
- Assist with testing of FarmTRX product technology
- Mobile application
- Bluetooth™ connectivity
- Embedded firmware
- Cloud based platform
- Assist with product supply chain logistics and procurement
- Assist with new product R&D
- Completing or completed post-secondary education in fields of Agriculture, Technology,
- Fluency in English a requirement, French an asset written and spoken
- Excellent analysis skills and a creative engineering mindset
- Valid driver’s license
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
Nice to haves:
- Experience working on a farm
- Computer programming skills
- Experience with Flutter software
- Experience with Bluetooth protocol management
Position Type – Entry Level
Job Status – Full Time / Contracted / Summer
Job Location – Ottawa, Ontario
How to Apply:
At this time we’re accepting applications on a rolling basis. We strongly encourage students and recent graduates to apply for a chance to get a feel for the industry, and the chance to contribute to a company driving advancements in precision agriculture in Canada and abroad.
Demands on remote versus in-office work are subject to change in accordance with the evolvement of COVID-19 and the directions of public health officials.
Please email a copy of your CV and a cover letter to [email protected].