Senior Manager, Cybersecurity Architecture and Delivery
$130,576 - $184,438
Employee Status: Regular
Bargaining Unit: Non-Union
Pay Range: $130,576 – $184,438
Location: 20 Bay Street, Toronto
Closing Date: 27-Nov-2022
Metrolinx is connecting communities across the Greater Golden Horseshoe. Metrolinx operates GO Transit and UP Express, as well as the PRESTO fare payment system. We are also building new and improved rapid transit, including GO Expansion, Light Rail Transit routes, and major expansions to Toronto’s subway system, to get people where they need to go, better, faster and easier. Metrolinx is an agency of the Government of Ontario.
At Metrolinx, equity, diversity and inclusion are essential to living our values of serving with passion, thinking forward and playing as a team.
Our Solutions & Technology Office in the Payments division is looking for a Senior Manager, Cybersecurity Architecture & Delivery to join the team. You will provide leadership and expertise for PRESTO in the development of cyber security related strategies for enterprise architecture, reference models and roadmaps, including application, infrastructure and cloud system elements.
What will I be doing?
• Accountable for the identification of the changing Cyber landscape and delivery of Cyber security services into the Metrolinx environment to manage the Enterprise risk profile
• Manage the development, implementation and refresh of strategies, roadmaps and patterns relating to security
• Work closely with the Product Delivery teams to communicate all strategies, roadmaps and patterns relating to business application development and deployment.
• Manage the development and implementation of management and governance practices and frameworks to ensure consistency, quality, reliability, and integrity
• Assess the business/technical feasibility of vendor designs and advises on the impact to current security posture and future systems
• Provide technical advice to delivery teams (internal and vendor) regarding SA questions, technology risk assessments, technical designs, problem resolution and delivery issues
• Validate that product designs, configurations/developments and resulting implementations follow the latest reference architecture, ensuring that the results meet the expectations of I&IT stakeholders and business users who use the product
• Provides expert technical leadership in the development of strategic directions for Payments (PRESTO) security architecture, standards and principles
What Skills and Qualifications Do I Need?
• Completion of a degree in Business, Engineering, Systems Design, Computer Sciences or a related discipline – or a combination of education, training and experience deemed equivalent.
• Minimum ten (10) years’ experience of contributing to the success of a range of midsize-to-large initiatives with exposure to enterprise architecture planning, design, development, implementation, and maintenance.
• Experience in developing requirements to support procurements as well as experience leading procurements dealing with Cyber technology.
• Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) or Equivalent is mandatory
• Serves as the organization’s Subject Matter Expert (SME) in one or more of the following architecture domains, including: information architecture, infrastructure architecture, application architecture, business architecture and/or security architecture to provide advice/expertise on I&IT product roadmaps and delivery
• Excellent knowledge and understanding of IT Security frameworks such as SOC2, NIST, ISO 27011 and ISO 27002, etc.
• Understanding of Integrated Delivery Methodology (Software Development Lifecycle and Project Management Lifecycle)
• Leadership skills to manage a team of professionals; develop long term staffing/capacity plans; provide oversight/lead staff/teams across the organization on cross-functional program implementation initiatives; comfortable working with remote team members.
• Interpersonal and oral/written/presentation skills to brief/update senior/executive leadership, prepare project/program related reports and materials and deliver presentations
Don’t Meet Every Requirement?
If you’re excited about working with Metrolinx but your past experience doesn’t quite align with every qualification of this posting, we encourage you to apply. You just might be the right candidate for this or other roles. We are always looking for great talent to join our team.
We invite all interested individuals to apply and encourage applications from members of equity-deserving communities, including those who identify as Indigenous, Black, racialized, women, people with disabilities, and people with diverse gender identities, expressions and sexual orientations.
We value the unique skills and experiences each person brings to Metrolinx and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment. We are committed to the requirements of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act so if you require accommodation during the hiring process, please let our Recruitment team know by contacting us at: 416-202-5601 or email [email protected]
All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. Metrolinx will be using email to communicate with you for all job competitions. It is your responsibility to include an updated email address that is checked daily and accepts emails from unknown users. As we send time sensitive correspondence, we recommend that you check your email regularly. If no response is received, we will assume you are no longer interested in pursuing the opportunity. Please be advised that a Criminal Record Check may be required of the successful candidate. Should it be determined that any background information provided be misleading, inaccurate or incorrect, Metrolinx reserves the right to discontinue with the consideration of your application.
Metrolinx employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in accordance with Metrolinx’s Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination Standard, made under the Metrolinx Communicable Diseases in the Workplace Policy, as a condition of being eligible for the recruitment process. Proof of COVID-19 vaccination will be required. If you are not able to obtain COVID-19 vaccination for a reason related to a protected ground of discrimination under applicable human rights legislation, you can request accommodation from Metrolinx.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
WE ARE AN EQUITABLE AND INCLUSIVE EMPLOYER.
How to Apply
Application Deadline: 27/11/2022
Please apply on our careers page at https://ehtc.fa.ca2.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX_1/job/103187/?utm_medium=jobshare