Are you a senior Data Analytics professional ready to take on your next challenge? Do you have the confidence to drive the enhancement for AIOps (Artificial Intelligence for Operations), cloud-native data solutions, and API enabled enterprise applications? Are you ready for a Director level opportunity with a leading technology infrastructure organization?
If you enjoy working with technical and business stakeholders to make data accessible, drive automation, and generate insights through advanced machine learning and AI this role is tailor made for you.
What you will be doing:
- You will start as an individual contributor with the potential of driving a team and will report to Senior Director, AI.
- Mentoring a team of Deep analytics and automation Engineers to help deliver on our five-year strategic goals.
- Act as an advisory figure for our division, present strategic analysis and help to achieve strategic priorities.
- Partner with key stakeholders and develop relationships with working groups such as application and delivery teams, infrastructure pillars, and business owners.
- Work with big data, cloud-based environments, and Agile methodologies
- Work on incident management, CI/CD, and ITIL problems.
What do you need:
- Bachelor, Master’s degree or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Mathematics, or similar Quantitative Discipline, or equivalent experience
- Extensive experience with Model Validation or Development
- Advanced understanding of languages and tools such as R, Python, SAS, SQL, C++, Matlab, Elastic and Splunk
- Experience with Building and Deploying Machine Learning Algorithms. Proven experience delivering on large scale initiatives.
- 10+ years of experience in an analytical or strategic role with experience leading an analytical team.
- Experience working with one or many cloud native solution such as SnowFlake, DataBricks, Azure Data Factory, AWS Glue/Lambda, RedShift, Azure DW. Knowledge of enterprise search engines such as ElasticSearch or Solr.
What you get:
This role has the potential to create positive change across the enterprise. If you enjoy a high visibility role where you can make a real difference….apply today!
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- A world-class training program
- Flexible work/life balance options
To apply email Kirsten Barr – [email protected]