As an Account Executive, you will be working with community organizations to help them leverage Traction Rec to achieve their vision of success. We are building the best software in the community center management space and we are looking for values focused individuals to join our growing team. You will spend the majority of your day in high value conversations with clients and partners as a trusted advisor. This role is focused on driving revenue with our largest clients to help fuel the growth of the Traction Rec team.
Interested in how we help our community partners streamline business process, increase operational efficiency, and ensure their members have a seamless experience? Visit www.tractionrec.com to find out more!
Traction Rec is a subsidiary company of Traction on Demand, a company recognized as the #1 Best Place to Work in Canada. Traction Rec’s hiring philosophy is based on values, intelligence and then skills. We’re committed to building a team of individuals with diverse backgrounds and a focus on doing great work.
Here’s what we mean by that:
Values at Traction Rec guide everything we do. We are looking for people who want to join an active community of engaged individuals who see business as an opportunity to have a positive impact in society. We care about our people, wider community and planet. Come join us on this journey!
Traction is a group of entrepreneurs committed to creating ecstatic clients, doing enjoyable work and being efficient in everything we do. Our values don’t just sit on a glossy page. We live them every day. Our values are the cornerstone of who we are – do they resonate with you?
- Do the Right Thing
- Embrace Knowledge
- Seek Adventures and Smiles
- Build Community
- Pursue Opportunity
- Healthy Hearts and Heads
People often ask what it takes to succeed at Traction Rec – we’re looking for individuals who are smart, without having an ego. What does that mean? Imagine working with a group of your smartest friends who all love to learn. Everyone is always pushing each other to grow and innovate. We are never idle or stagnant. We seek and share knowledge. We are comfortable with the unknown. And we always operate with trust and transparency.
Tractionites come from a variety of backgrounds, and we are eager to find people that are from non-traditional and diverse backgrounds.
Typically, we find that people are successful in this role when they have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years in client facing B2B role
- An interest in working in nonprofit, higher education or community sectors
- Experience or strong interest in technology
- Exceptional verbal and written communication
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to interact with client leadership and demonstrate an understanding of their needs
- Entrepreneurial mindset demonstrating collaboration and excitement to build a business
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
What You Will Be Doing
- Lead creation and management
- Sales discovery and qualification
- Identification of organization pain points and objectives
- Aligning Traction Rec solutions to address pains and objectives
- Relationship management with multiple stakeholders
- Client presentations (remote and onsite)
- Creating contracts and managing procurement processes
- On-going account management
- Building brand awareness in target markets
- Working alongside key external partners
- Developing joint go to market plans
- Coordination between clients, partners and internal team members
- Ensure relevant information is being shared efficiently with Traction teams
- Working hands on with internal business applications for collaboration
- Competently manage roadblocks
If you’re interested, so are we! Send your resume our way, and we’ll contact you for a phone interview.
We are an equal opportunity employer and love diversity at our company! We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
For Traction Rec, we aim to change the world by creating impact technology to serve organizations whose mission is one of our core values, to Create Community. At our core, we’re about improving the way organizations do business by leveraging technology.
At our parent company Traction on Demand, we are a people-first organization, creating long-term relationships with our clients and growing with them as strategic business partners. Traction for Good, our community engagement program, and our involvement as one of the first 100 B Corps in Canada are just a couple of the reasons why we have been named to the Best Places to Work in Canada top 10 list for several years running.