Want to improve your business marketing skills and love SCWIST?
We are looking for people to implement SCWIST’s digital communications strategy within specific social media platforms.
The role will include creating and sharing content (ad copy, video, audio) for social media posts, engaging with users and boosting SCWISTs online presence. Openings (can be one or multiple people):
- Social media coordinator,
- Twitter specialist
- Instagram specialist,
- Facebook and LinkedIn page coordinators.
What skills are we looking for?
– Enthusiasm for marketing and promotions using Social Media.
– Experience using your social media platform of choice for more than just personal use
– Assets: Knowledge of engagement evaluation metrics and use of Hootsuite.
Minimum 1 year commitment
Starting as soon as possible.
Meetings: Committee meetings are held on monthly basis in person or remotely at the SCWIST office, in downtown Vancouver (close to the Granville & Waterfront Skytrain Stations).
Interested? Great! Then we’d love to hear from you. Please check SCWIST’s social media account on the platform you are most interested to manage. Send us an email with the link to your LinkedIn profile and your suggestions on how to improve our presence on that platform.
Note: all volunteers serving on committees must be a SCWIST member in good standing (i.e. you are up to date with your membership dues).